We provide comprehensive corporate tax planning advice on a wide range of issues including:
- the structuring of transactions, group reorganisations, acquisitions, disposals, mergers, buy-outs and buy-ins and refinancings.
- optimisation of corporate tax liabilities for companies and groups.
- technical challenges raised by HMRC, including handling and resolving disputes.
- structuring of UK property acquisitions by overseas investors and associated financing arrangements.
- stamp duty land tax planning.
- VAT planning.
Our corporate tax compliance services include:
- assistance with the preparation of current and deferred tax provisions and disclosures in financial statements.
- advice on the timing and payment of CTSA tax obligations.
- preparation and submission of corporation tax computations and returns.
- dealing with HMRC enquiries.
- pre year end tax review and planning.
Current international tax planning services include:
- advice on BEPS proposals and their application
- transfer pricing reviews and documentation requirements
- controlled foreign company advice
- tax planning advice for UK companies operating overseas
- UK tax advice for overseas companies operating in the UK
- advice on the financing of inbound and outbound transactions
We work closely with other specialist advisers in the EU, the US, Middle and Far East to provide bespoke international tax planning solutions.